Thursday 4 September 2008

Market Countdown


Next week I'm off to St Charles for the Fall market and I've been incredibly busy preparing all the new stock as well as putting together information on a new project to show everyone. Janie and I have been working on this concept for months and I'm going to introduce it to stores and designers in st Charles. It's all very exciting and I'll let you in on the secret when I get back.

I've put all the new releases up on my website so you can poke around to find them if you have the time. I'll add the links in the 'Latest News' section of my website before I head off to market to make them easier to find.

As well as doing all the above, we have our Summer LE pack all ready to go. There is a couple spare so if anyone would like one, just e-mail.



I've had quite a few questions about the new ornament, so here it is. It's called Floral Diamond Ornament and not only is it a pretty 4 sided ornament that is fully lined, the top opens up so a small gift can be placed inside. This design as well as everything that will be introduced at market can be ordered from your LNS.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi i would be up for your left over Summer LE pack.
Love the ornament it is lovely!

The Dyer said...

Can you please e-mail me - jo@dinkydyes.com

Thanks :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, the latest ornie is gorgeous!! LOVE the design :D

Anonymous said...

Jo - you've been tagged

Unknown said...

I will keep visiting this blog very often. & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.
I love the ornament..its so lovely...
--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...

Hi Jo! I nominated you for a couple of blog awards - visit my page to pick them up! http://www.indystitch.wordpress.com