Friday 8 August 2008

Working Away



The first St Charles needlework market will be held next month so I am working away trying to get as much done as possible. I'd like to be ready by the end of August but I know it won't happen. As much as I try to be ready early for a show, I am always working right to the last day before I leave.

Here is another sneak peek of an ornament design. It's a little blury, sorry, but for all that you'll see it won't really matter.



I've started working on the Summer Limited Edition Pack and this will be available by the end of the month and possibly sooner. I am just waiting on the fabric to arrive so that can be dyed. Also included will be the last of the seasonal biscornu charts as well as the regular LE silks, cottons and fabric that is in each pack. If you would like more information about this pack, e-mail me at jo@dinkydyes.com

The Spring LE pack is featured in a previous post so if you want to see what a pack looks like, just scroll down.

I received some new photos of my youngest grand daughter, Taylor, this week. She is 7 months now and just loves her veggies. Here is a photo of her with zucchini all over her face.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor's a cutie, Jo!
what gorgeous blue eyes too!

Karin said...

What a little cutie! Can't wait to see more of the ornie.

Annette said...

What a face! :)

(I've posted you an "I Love Your Blog award on my blog tonight)

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous blue eyes... very Cutie...thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.

--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

nela said...

Que belloos ojos tengo.. Dios te bendiga