Saturday 17 May 2008

Week 20....


My husband gave me a new calender for my office which has the weeks shown. We are already up to week 20! Nearly half the year has already gone. I can't believe how quickly the days go by.

I've had another busy week organising for Columbus market and working on my Spring Limited Edition pack. For those that don't know, I create a Limited Edition pack for each season and each pack contains 2 full skeins of silk thread, 2 full skeins of cotton floss, a piece of 13" x 18" piece of hand dyed fabric, a small chart and I always add a little extra something.

The Spring pack will contain opalesence lugana and the Spring tuffet design. This will make the full set of seasonals tuffets.

There are a few of the Winter LE packs left so if anyone out there reading this wants one, just e-mail me.



I've started dyeing the new range of silk ribbons and have about half dyed. I still need to work on the variegated ribbons. I love these colours!



No comments: