Saturday 2 August 2008

OK, I'm back



I know it's been a while but I either haven't had anything to blog about or have been too busy blog.

My husband and I spent a week in Floria last month and had a great time. It was hot but nowhere as humid as Houston and we loved getting out and about. Too bad about the storms each afternoon though!

I'm sure you all recognise this famous Disney building.



The last month or so I've been busy working on some new designs, two of which will be released next month and I've been trying to work out the finishing on one of the designs. I think I have it sorted but won't know for sure until I try to put all the actual stitched bits together.

This is a sneak peek of a new Halloween design.



The new Nashville 2009 colours are progressing and I've dyed up a couple of Limited Edition colours for a few designers. I'm also working on a new thread line for release at Nasville but I'll give you more details as it all comes together.

Later this month I expect 2 new pairs of scissors and there will be a cute little fob to go with them.

There is also the Summer Limited Edition packs to get ready so that is on the calender to tackle in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Halloween, Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

The sneak peek of the Halloween design looks adorable ... I'm looking forward to seeing the rest! :)

Unknown said...

Hallowen design looks adorable
I recently came accross your blog I thought I would leave my comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed
Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. keep up the Spirit by having such great articles....
Cheers, Keep it up.

--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems